Sunday, August 12, 2012

Book Haul

Hey everybody!

Today was a fantastic day in my book world even if it didn't go exactly as planned. First thing you need to know, is that online Barnes & Noble is having an incredible sale. You'll see by three of the five books that I'll show you below! And free shipping on orders over $25, I don't know how long this all lasts but go check it out ASAP!

Now, today my brother, who is visiting from New Jersey, and I spent the day together. It was really great to be able to spend time with him, because -- and don't tell him this -- I've missed him and I'll miss him even more when I go to college. Driving around with him with the bass pumping has been a big part of my life the past couple years and I've really missed it recently since we moved away. So today, our plan was to go shopping at the Mall of Louisiana and then go see the move The Campaign starring Will Ferrell and Zach Galifianakis [which by the way was very hilarious in the stupid Will Ferrell hilarious way].

After that, we stopped at Barnes & Noble nearby for me because I'm a book nerd and in going to college soon I need to stock up even if I may not have as much time for them as I do now. So these are the books I ended up picking up and their prices, as well as links to order them online where they might be cheaper!


1. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha Van Leer
I bought it at B&N Store for $19.99 [Hardcover]
Buy it at B&N Website (Click Here)


















2. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
I bought this at the B&N store for $17.99 [Hardcover]
Buy it at B&N Website (Click Here)













And at B&N I was originally looking for City of Lost Souls, the fifth book in The Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare because I'm almost finished with the fourth [click here for book reviews of The Mortal Instrument Series]! However, they were sold out and didn't have any copies left at the store. I was so devastated, but then I realized, hey, I can order books online and I'm so glad I went online because Barnes & Noble is having huge sales on hardcover books, and free shipping on orders over $25! So I ended up getting not only City of Lost Souls, but two other books as well check them out:




3. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
I bought this online at BN.com for $10.98 [Hardcover]
Click Here to get it at BN.com





















4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
I bought this online at BN.com for $10.16 [Hardcover]
Click Here to get it at BN.com















5. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
I bought this online at BN.com for $8.99 [Paperback]
Click Here to get it at BN.com














Be on the lookout for these book reviews in the next month or so! I'm really excited and can't wait to get reading although I do have some books to read before these.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment