Friday, September 14, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 1!

Hey everyone!

So I'm going to be starting the 30 Day Book Challenge originally posted at The Inbetween where I'll be answering questions about books for the next 30 days! Forgive me if the answers do not come every day because I do get very busy with college and such, so count on every other day at least!!

So today's the first day with the first question below!

Day 1: Your favorite books and the best one's you've read of all time!

   
Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
Looking for Alaska by John Green
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

 
Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
The Mortal Instruments Series
by Cassandra Clare

The Perks of Being a Wallflower
by Stephen Chbosky
For my favorite books, I'd definitely have to start with the Harry Potter series as a given. I mean, come on... It's HARRY POTTER. Other favorites include: Looking for Alaska by John Green, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, and the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare. I could go on and on but I'll stop myself there!


Looking For Alaska
Paper Towns
An Abundance of Katherines
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
The Fault in Our Stars
For the best one's I've read of all time, would be any John Green book. He's way too intelligent for me to even grasp half of his metaphors, but he's my all time favorite writer. His books always know how to cheer me up, or to make me really think. There's probably more but this is nothing I can think of right now.

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by! I actually haven't read any of these books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. None?! Oh man, they are the best!! And no problem (:

      Delete