Saturday, September 15, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 2

Day 2: Least Favorite Books of All Time.

Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
Beowulf
Translation by Seamus Heaney
















This one is easily both Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt and Beowulf. Let's be honest, they were horrible. I had to read them for either Honors English I or II in High School over the summer and I absolutely despised both books. I barely even read Beowulf because I couldn't even understand what they were saying. I read the notes in the margins. It was horrible. These will never enter my presence again. I'm shuddering just thinking about them. Couldn't stand it. 


** Note: I'm posting this really quickly before I go out to a football game, but I would just like to say this posts may not be everyday depending on how busy I get but you'll never go a couple days without a challenge post! **

2 comments:

  1. I'm in high school right now (a junior) and good thing that wasn't one of the book requirements. Lol
    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you had a hard time reading them. I'm glad I didn't have to go through these books. They sound like the books I might not enjoy.

    ReplyDelete