Friday, September 21, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 4

Day 4: Characters you hate and what books they are from.

So, for this one, I had a hard time coming up with some because again there are probably a lot of characters I don't like. After reading so many books, you can't remember every character that ticks you off. However, there is one that does stand out to me, even if she's not my most hated character.

In the books The Vampire Diaries, I absolutely hate Elena. I love the TV series so much and I love Elena in the series but I hated the books and I hated Elena in the books. In the books she was some stuck up girl who got everything she wanted and was best at everything and she knew it. She was not how she is the movies, where she's oblivious to the fact that she's awesome (which is sometimes annoying too), but in the books she was so full of herself and I just wanted to wring her neck. I really didn't like the books at all because of her and other things.

But I'm so excited for the TV show's fourth season to air. I'm waiting patiently because everyone on that show is just so attractive!!

Let me know if you feel the same as more, or tell me what characters are the ones you hate the most!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment