Saturday, September 22, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 5

Day 5: If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you?

This one is super hard! Since I'm such a book nerd, this list could go on forever! I was thinking of giving a smart aleck answer of -- An E-Reader with every single book in the world on it -- but then I realized it would eventually die from no electricity. 

I think thick books are a must. But these are also some of my favorites.




1. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare -- It is my favorite of the series so far and I completely adore it! 











2. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling-- This one doesn't even need an explanation.
















3. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult -- I love this book, and I haven't read it in a while and it's making me sad as I realize that. But it's definitely one of my all time favorites.





4. Looking for Alaska by John Green -- This is without a doubt one of my favorite books and John Green is amazing. I would die if I ever met him and this book I could read over and over again.












5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green -- Again, much love for John Green. Also this book was amazing and I could read it over and over just like Looking for Alaska. 






What 5 books would you bring?!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment