This one is super hard! Since I'm such a book nerd, this list could go on forever! I was thinking of giving a smart aleck answer of -- An E-Reader with every single book in the world on it -- but then I realized it would eventually die from no electricity.
I think thick books are a must. But these are also some of my favorites.
1. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare -- It is my favorite of the series so far and I completely adore it!
2. Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling-- This one doesn't even need an explanation.
3. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult -- I love this book, and I haven't read it in a while and it's making me sad as I realize that. But it's definitely one of my all time favorites.
4. Looking for Alaska by John Green -- This is without a doubt one of my favorite books and John Green is amazing. I would die if I ever met him and this book I could read over and over again.
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green -- Again, much love for John Green. Also this book was amazing and I could read it over and over just like Looking for Alaska.
What 5 books would you bring?!