Saturday, September 29, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 9

Day 9: Your favorite quotes about books.

Okay, so I know I've seen soo many of these around on the internet and I've loved them so I had to do some hardcore researching of finding the ones I want and the ones I had previously seen because I know where I found them I just had to do some digging. A lot of these about reading, are from authors themselves! They are quotes that I fell in love with and I really hope you enjoy them!

"Here's to books, the cheapest vacation you can buy." - Charlaine Harris
"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me." - C.S. Lewis
 "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers." - Charles William Eliot

So, what are your favorite quotes about books because I know they are so many! Let me know!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Great quotes but I like the first one the most :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and I just love that one too! It's just so true (:

      Delete