Monday, September 10, 2012

Book Haul: Sept. 10

Hey everyone! Today I'm going to be showing you the books that I have gotten in the last week or so. The video for this took me hours to do because my computer wasn't matching my lips to my words and it was so frustrating! Finally I just did it on my roommate's computer and it worked perfectly! Ugh! Whatever! If you don't like the video haul, don't worry everything will be posted below with links and such to where you can find them! Enjoy! Leave a comment telling me what you got recently or some suggestions!



Books for Review:

1. inDIVISIBLE by Ryan Hunter
Paperback: $13.98  Kindle: $4.99
Buy it on Amazon:  Paperback  or  Kindle












2. The Sheol (The Wanderer Trilogy #1) by Mia Hoddell
Kindle: $1.98
Buy it: Amazon










3. Mahogany Slade by Stephen Robinson 

Preorder your copy here








4. Angel by Laura Lee
Paperback: $14.99  Kindle: $6.99
Buy it on Amazon:  Paperback  or  Kindle









Books I Bought:


1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Hardcover: $17.99 (ONLY $10.98 at bn.com!)
Buy it:  Barnes & Noble  or  Amazon











2. Entwined by Heather Dixon
Hardcover: $17.99 (ONLY $10.47 at bn.com!)
Buy it:  Barnes & Noble  or  Amazon









3. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Paperback: $9.99
Buy it:  Barnes & Noble  or  Amazon









4. Embrace by Jessica Shirvington
Paperback: $8.99
Buy it:  Barnes & Noble  or  Amazon








Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. Hey there! Thanks for following! Great blog. (: I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu and thank youu! I hope you enjoy and I believe I followed your blog too (:

      Delete
  2. Hi Maureen,

    just wanna say I really love your Book Haul post! especially with the video :)

    Awesome Blog too! I am following you and love everything that's going on in it.

    Cheers ^^,
    Deska (http://deskynowsky.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shatter Me was an awesome book! I read it in only a couple of hours! Plus my niece loved Beautiful Creatures! Great book haul! +New GFC follower :) I found your link via Book Blogs. Your blog is so cute!
    -Kimberly @ Turning The Pages

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm so excited for both! And thank you thank you! (:

      Delete