Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: 3 Books you'd really like to see go to the big screen. 

There are so many! It's really hard to decide, especially since some of my favorites are going to the big screen -- which makes me super excited.

This first one I believe really might be made into a movie... I believe Fox Entertainment has the rights to it right now so hopefully it'll turn out to be a reality because it was a really cute and amazing story by of course -- the amazing John Green. I think it would do really well as a movie because it's a love story -- and who doesn't love one of those? It also deals with the idea of hope and even when something as deep as what Hazel and Augustus are going through they cling on to each other and on to hope and it really could be done quite well. So if you don't already know, one book I would choose would be The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. 



The second book I would like to see on the big screen would be The Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld. These books were amazing from what I remember. They were so descriptive which I think would help with creating a vivid world for a movie. It's an awesome concept and it's just so original. I think that these movies would definitely blow me away and to see another world that I loved in books come to life would be so freaking awesome!!



Another book I'd love to see on the big screen would be Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. It was her book before the Delirium series and it was absolutely awesome. I loved it so much and I think that it was an interesting idea of living her last day over and over again and I loved the story line and the characters and I think it could be an engaging movie if done the right way.

What movies would you like to see on the big screen? Do you agree with my choices? Let me know!!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment