Wednesday, October 3, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Favorite book genre and what book made you fall in love with it.

This is probably the toughest question. My favorite books are split up over many different genres, so I don't think I can collectively call one genre my favorite unless it's super broad like young adult. There's so many different kinds of books, so I like to try everything and I really don't like to limit myself which brings me favorites from different genres and of different varieties. I think this has made me a stronger reader, not just to peg-hole myself in one type of YA or one type of book altogether because I do love some classics, and I do love some adult fiction as well. I'm all over the place with my reading.

So my favorite types of books are just books in general. Because if it has words and a story, I'm in. Of course there are some books that aren't good, but I still don't regret reading them, because it was a story whether or not I liked it. 

What's your favorite genre or books in general?

Happy Reading!

1 comment: