Sunday, October 7, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 12

I was going to post a review today but I've been sick... again and this was my birthday weekend so I've been crazy busy! I'm sorry! There will be one tomorrow but for now here is Day 12 of the thirty day book challenge (:

Day 12: A book you regret not having read sooner. 

I am very behind the times on some books and I know it. For example, this summer I had just started the Mortal Instruments Series and I'm already caught up and smacking myself for not picking it up sooner. And I know that I'm going to be kicking myself for not picking up the Infernal Devices Series sooner as well which is why they are first priority on my wish list. It's insane. I love being introduced to new books, even if it is kinda behind the times. I like reading what I want to read. So, yes sometimes I really do hate myself for not picking up some of the best books of all time the first time I see them, but since I love books so much I know that I'll always get around to them sooner or later!

What books have you kicked yourself for not having read sooner? What books should I read that are an absolute must and I should get on it right now so I don't regret it later?

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment