Saturday, October 13, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: 5 books you really really want to read and haven't had the chance for whatever reason.

1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake -- I've heard so much about this book and this was on my birthday wishlist I believe. It's something I've heard great things about and for some reason I just haven't picked it up -- poor college kid problems but I vow to soon!

2. Crash by Nicole Williams -- It sounds so good and I have seen such great things about it and it seems like this awesome contemporary light fun novel that I just can't wait to get my hands on.

3. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner -- I've heard that if you like the Hunger Games then you'll like these books. Whenever I read the description though, I get put off by it for some reason. The description doesn't sound interesting but whenever other people talk about it, all they do is rave so I want to see for myself one of these days!

4. Divergent by Veronica Roth -- Everyone loves this book, but again the description doesn't seem to grab me. I think it's just cause I was in a dystopian slump where every dystopian book I was reading was beginning to be all the same and I was getting tired of it. I feel like I'll be kicking myself for not reading it sooner once I actually read it... 


5. The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin -- I've been hearing about the TV show forever and I've seen the books but the first time I picked one up it looked so intimidating so I put it right down but I really want to read the series. I know it's called something else (the entire series that is) but I can't think of the name. But I really want to read these books and I know that all together it's not that expensive so this might be my other big buy. 

What books do you really really want to read but haven't had a chance to?

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. OOmg! I love The Maze Runner and Divergent, great choices! I really want to read A game of Thrones but my dad says it's not for my age xD *sad*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what everyone's saying about those two and I'm insanely curious as to why everyone thinks they're so awesome! maybe i have a weird thing with descriptions.... oh well!

      Delete