Day 14: 5 books you really really want to read and haven't had the chance for whatever reason.
1. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake -- I've heard so much about this book and this was on my birthday wishlist I believe. It's something I've heard great things about and for some reason I just haven't picked it up -- poor college kid problems but I vow to soon!
2. Crash by Nicole Williams -- It sounds so good and I have seen such great things about it and it seems like this awesome contemporary light fun novel that I just can't wait to get my hands on.
3. The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner -- I've heard that if you like the Hunger Games then you'll like these books. Whenever I read the description though, I get put off by it for some reason. The description doesn't sound interesting but whenever other people talk about it, all they do is rave so I want to see for myself one of these days!
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth -- Everyone loves this book, but again the description doesn't seem to grab me. I think it's just cause I was in a dystopian slump where every dystopian book I was reading was beginning to be all the same and I was getting tired of it. I feel like I'll be kicking myself for not reading it sooner once I actually read it...
5. The Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin -- I've been hearing about the TV show forever and I've seen the books but the first time I picked one up it looked so intimidating so I put it right down but I really want to read the series. I know it's called something else (the entire series that is) but I can't think of the name. But I really want to read these books and I know that all together it's not that expensive so this might be my other big buy.
What books do you really really want to read but haven't had a chance to?