Saturday, October 20, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 16

Day 16: A book you think is highly overrated. 

I'm not really sure I have one of these. I might, but it'd be books that are so popular that I haven't read yet, so I feel like they're overrated because they seem so popular even if they don't interest me. But I can't really judge those books too much just because I haven't read it. So I can't say it's overrated and not actually a good book because I haven't read it myself. A lot of books get so much hype though, but most live up to their standards. And sometimes a lot of things have been done before so you have to bring new things to the table when choosing certain topics for example: vampires. There are so many vampire books out there that you can end up doing it very cliche and overrated or you can be original. If I ever find and overrated book that I have read than I will share it with you.

What books do you think are overrated? Help warn me off of certain books or maybe I'll agree and realize that there is a book I have read that is overrated! Let me know!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment