Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 17

Day 17: A book that you think is woefully underrated.


There are so many! This would definitely be Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Everyone knows Lauren Oliver for Delirium and Pandemonium but her earlier book was Before I Fall and it's absolutely brilliant. I wished that it got as much hype and attention as the Delirium books because I think of it to be significantly better and it was awesome and original and really well written. I absolutely loved it. I'll probably be rereading it and reviewing it some time in the future on this blog (hopefully... fingers crossed) because I could probably talk about that book for days and no one seems to know it. 

What books do you think are woefully underrated? And have you read Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver? Opinions?

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. hey ! I'm a new follower :D
    interested in YA too :D
    hope you can follow back ~

    hugs and love
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete