Saturday, October 27, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 18

Day 18: The environment you most enjoy reading in.

I know this is going to sound cliche, I know but whatever. I have two extremes of my favorites actually. I love the rainy-day, curled up in a blanket, with a cup of tea or hot chocolate. I could sit there and read for hours. I LOVE that environment. It's so calming and so perfect and now I'm really itching for a rainy day. It also gives you an excuse if you need one to read all day and not do anything or go anywhere. I like that sense of knowing that I don't have anything really to do. Also, I love in the summer taking a good book outside in the morning and enjoy the sun as well as tanning later. Reading right when you get up is a privilege that I haven't had in a long time -- since the summer. College makes it hard to find good environments to read but my bed is good enough for now. 

Where do you enjoy reading most? What new places should I try out?!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with the rainy day curled up in a blanket environment. I tend to focus more of what I'm reading. I love reading in the library too or on our couch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think rainy days and reading are an all time favorite of every book lover! the library's always calm. I've read in bookstores too which is fun. being surrounded by books also is the best (:

      Delete