Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge; Day 20

Day 20: A book you once loved, but don't anymore. What changed?

I don't know if there are books that I loved and now don't, but there are books that I just haven't read in a while or lost interest in since I grew up I guess. I used to love Inkheart by Cornelia Funke but I haven't read it in years. I'm sure I'll still love it once I pick it up again but I haven't for quite some time. People's tastes change as they grow up and I know that I've been reading since I could read and I've got so many books from when I was younger that probably wouldn't interest me now. But there are some I believe I could read again and fall in love with. There was also Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke (didn't even know Cornelia Funke wrote that until I just looked it up... coincidence!) and I remember loving this book so much but I feel that if I were to pick it up again that I wouldn't feel the same. Who knows maybe I just have to pick them up again when I have time!

What books have you changed your mind about?

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment