Friday, October 5, 2012

Birthday Wishlist!

Hey everyone! So today is my birthday! YAY! I'm so excited to have all sorts of fun with my friends. I thought it would be a fun idea to do a birthday wishlist of the books that have been on my wishlist and that I'm hoping to buy with the birthday money I receive. This should hopefully be followed by a birthday book haul within the next couple of weeks!

1. Clockwork Angel & Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare -- I absolutely adore the Mortal Instruments Series and I love Cassandra Clare's world, writing, and character formation so I've been wanting to start the Infernal Devices Series for a while and I've heard countless times that people like it better than the Mortal Instruments Series so I'm really hoping to get these!







2. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake -- I've heard this is amazing and a truly scary story -- perfect for Halloween and I won the second book in the series in a giveaway so I really want to get down and read this one.













3. Cold Fury by T.M. Goeglein -- I found this while scrolling through bn.com and the cover caught my eye and it looked interesting. I've seen mixed reviews on this one, but I still am really excited to check it out.




4. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter -- I have seen this everywhere on the book blogs and I absolutely adore the original Alice in Wonderland so any take on this I feel like I would enjoy majorly.













Let me know what you thought of any of these books or other book suggestions of what I should buy with my extra money!

Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have an awesome birthday and many more birthdays to come! Great picks, I've heard good things about all of those books. For Alice in Zombieland, other book bloggers told me that it hardly had anything to do with the Alice in Wonderland but still was a good read.
    Enjoy your day :D

    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu!! And yeah I haven't really done any research about Alice in Zombieland other than finding out that it was awesome and had zombie's in it!!

      Delete
  2. Well on a whim I'm getting The Exceptionals by Erin Cashmen. This girl wrote a rave review on it and her friend said it was a cross of X-Men and Scooby Doo. There's also The Mark of Athena that just came out if you like the series. Just got it today.
    She’s Got Books on Her Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to say Happy Birthday! Alice in Zombieland is a great choice!

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! And I'm excited about Alice in Zombieland and I can't wait until I get it. And that sounds good maybe I'll check out The Exceptionals as well!

      Delete