Monday, October 22, 2012

Movie Monday #2: Beautiful Creatures

Let's have a little discussion about the movie that is coming out called Beautiful Creatures based off the book Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. Now, I haven't read this book yet, but I had just bought it before I heard of the movie as you can see from my first haul. I'm so excited to read it and hearing about the movie has made me super excited for both. So here are all the goodies for the movie:

Exclusive On the Set from MTV
Movie Trailer!


So let me know in the comments below if you've read the book and if it's good or not (which I've heard its excellent so far) and if you think the movie's going to be good!!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like the movie looks better than the book. It looks more actiony and paranormal then the book could tell me. The actors look a bit old but I'm going to not think about that when seeing the movie because that will make my brain go crazy.
    She’s Got Books on Her Mind

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to experience both! But the movie does look really really good!

      Delete