Monday, October 15, 2012

Movie Monday: City of Bones

Okay, so if you're a book nerd like me and have not read the Mortal Instruments Series or at least the first one by now, stop reading and go pick them up. I'm serious. Stop, go read, come back. Because this little movie monday post is going to be me obsessing over the fact that the first behind the scenes clip has been released for the City of Bones movie.

Although, the actor that has been chosen for Jace has an awesomely amazing British accent, he does not look like the Jace I imagined. At all, and it's making me angry. He's not the uber hunk I was imagining.... or Clary described. It makes me angry, but I guess I'll have to see him in the movie before I really judge.

Anyway, here's the link to the behind the scenes stuff and it's just making me super anxious!! Anyone else as excited as I am?!

CLICK HERE FOR BEHIND-THE-SCENES AWESOMENESS!

Anyway Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even realize they were making a movie from that book! That's awesome. New follower here! I would love for you to stop on by my blog, I'm having a giveaway right now. Here's the link:

    MaMa's Book Corner Giveaway

    ReplyDelete