Monday, October 8, 2012

The Vampire's Hope by Danica Winters Book Review

Hey everyone! This is a review of a book -- a shorter kind of story called The Vampire's Hope by Danica Winters! Be on the lookout for my review of her new book The Curse of the Wolf which should be up in the near future (hopefully!).

The Vampire's Hope
by Danica Winters
Published 2012

Ellie Smith, an emotionally stunted dancer, finds more than she bargains for after her human life is taken by the vampire, Master Liam. Once inside the Vampire's underground lair, the Keres Den, she meets Ian an immortal Viking warrior, who is infiltrating the soulless prison.

As Ellie begins her training, she learns that the dark tunnels around her are filled with darker secrets. As the truth of her existence comes to light, she is faced with a choice -- does she let her past dictate her future, or can she begin to feel again?

The Vampire's Hope is a short kind of story -- very quick about this girl Ellie who gets turned into a vampire and is thrown into a unknown world where suddenly she is their most prized possession -- even though she has no clue why. She meets Ian, there who also changes her perspective. Also, I know I do mostly young adult, but this is not young adult! Winters is a romance writer, and this is for the older side of the young adult spectrum.

Even though it was short, Danica Winters has such a way with words that it told a full story, and had a little bit of a message. It was beautifully written, and the characters were crafted nicely in so little words. I thought it was a great little read and is definitely worth checking out!

My rating: 3/5
Buy it:  Amazon

4 comments:

  1. Good article.I really think what you said is right,in modern society,we have so many troubles,if you feel nothing to relax yourself,I suggest you to play the wow and some other games,and you can come to my page to find more information about http//www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Maple-Story-US.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely review. I'm glad you enjoyed the story :) I hope you like Curse of the Wolf as well!
    _Danica Winters

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Danica's writing! I'm reading this one tonight and I can't wait to start it. Great review by the way!
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys, do you go shopping online? I buy almost everything in website, which is very convinient and some kind of saving money. http://www.gold4power.com is a reliable online store to buy cheap WoW gold. If you are wow gamer, you can have a try. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete