Saturday, November 3, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: A book you once hated, but now love.

I'm pretty sure that I've never hated a book and come around to loving it. Normally, it's because I don't pick it up again. However, there are some books that I might have read for school that I hated just because I was being forced to read them for school -- which never makes it fun. For example, Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger was a book that I really didn't like for school, just because I had to read it for school. I thought Holden was whiny, but I think I might have a better appreciation for it if I decide to pick it up again because I like books that seem to be on the same road, and others like it when they like the same kind of contemporary novels. So maybe I'll pick that one up again in the future and that'll be the first book I hated but ended up loving later on. Who knows?!

What books did you used to hate, but now love?!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment