Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Your favorite series.


I have so many!! I love Harry Potter it's my all time favorite series and I know I'll sound cliche saying this but it's my childhood! Come on! The world's just amazing and I've reread the books over and over again for the majority of my life. It's a part of me I'll never be able to let go! Other honorable mentions: The Hunger Games Trilogy, Twilight (don't hate me, I actually like three of the books), The Fallen Series, and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. I didn't read many series before but now I'm starting to so I'm pretty sure that I'll have more favorites in the future. 

What about you? What are your favorite series that I should try out?!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment