Sunday, November 18, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: A book you want to like, but can't get into it for whatever reason. Why can't you get into it?

This would definitely be Matched by Ally Condie. I love the covers of all the books and in theory the book sounds really good but for some reason the story fell flat for me. I really don't even want to read the next books in the series it was that bad for me. The story really kind of annoyed me and wasn't executed to the kind of extent it could have been and I really didn't like it. It kind of bored me and it didn't seem believable. I wanted to love this book so much just because the book covers were so awesome and everyone seemed to be raving about it. I really just couldn't get into it and couldn't find myself falling in love with the world. I really didn't like this book. At all. Ugh.

What about you? What book(s) can't you get into for whatever reason?

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment