Sunday, November 4, 2012

Book Haul #3: Birthday Book Haul!

Hey everyone! Okay, so I know it's like a month late... I'm sorry! It took me forever to actually pick out the books, order them, and make this video. I recorded it a little before Halloween so when I filmed it, it really was a couple of days before Halloween!! So sorry but I hope you enjoy!!


1. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry 


2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #1)

3. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare (The Infernal Devices #2)
4. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake 


5. Storm by Brigid Kemmerer


6. Unwind by Neil Shusterman

So if you've read any of these books tell me if they're good or not and which one I should read first! Also let me know what you've picked up recently (:

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment