Friday, November 2, 2012

Fan Girl Friday #4

Hey everyone! For Fan Girl Friday #4, we still have the same interview that I had for my paper (which I have now turned in so thanks for everyone's help!) My paper was about motivation for blogging so that's why some questions are kind of technical, because I needed data and to correlate it with things to make connections! This time, answering the questions is Adriana from She's Got Books On Her Mind. Thank you so much!!


Maureen's Book Haven: Why did you start your blog?

Adriana: For years I looked at book blogs with wonder when one day I just decided to do it. I loved the aspect of being a part of this blogging world. I really just did it for fun and pure satisfaction.

Maureen's Book Haven: What motivates you to keep posting on your blog?

Adriana: When I post new reviews I feel like I'm accomplishing something. I love to be able to receive comments and love to give them back because I know how that feels. By continuing to post on my blog I am keeping myself in the "know" because otherwise I wouldn't be as excited to see how this book was for this person or this amazing new book coming out.

Maureen's Book Haven: How often do you normally post?

Adriana: Well, I post at least three times a week and much more if I can help it. I only say three now because of school but I'm still being pretty consistent and last week I got four reviews in.

Maureen's Book Haven: How many followers do you have?

Adriana: Aw! I kind of wish everything wasn't about followers but I guess they are. They are a great bunch though. Right now I have 102 and that's pretty big for me.

Maureen's Book Haven: How much time do you spend on your blog per week?

Adriana: A ridiculous amount compared to homework... but it's my greatest hobby other than reading of course.

Maureen's Book Haven: Is blogging a dominant part of your everyday life? If so, how dominant?

Adriana: Again, it takes up a lot of my life. Not saying I'm a hermit or anything. I just like spending time doing what I like.

Maureen's Book Haven: Are there any benefits for you from blogging? If so, what are they?

Adriana: That accomplished feeling. I love books and I love now being able to share the great and even not so great books with the world. The not so great just because I enjoy discovering the book anyways.


Thank you so much for helping me with my paper by answering these questions, Adriana. Everyone please go check out her blog as a huge thanks to me and I'll see you guys next time!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment