Friday, November 9, 2012

Fan Girl Friday #5

Hey everyone! This week for Fan Girl Friday, another one of the interviews that I did for research on my paper about blogging is here! This time it was with Cristal from Life of A Book Addict. She so kindly agreed to answer these questions for me and help me out! Thank you so much Cristal!


Maureen's Book Haven: When did you start your blog?

Cristal: I started my blog on August 16, 2012. 

Maureen's Book Haven: What motivates you to keep posting on your blog?

Cristal: When I see people follow my blog, make a comment on a post, or when I see the number of viewings, that makes me feel happy and motivated. I blog for fun, but to know that other people even if they are only a handful of people visit my blog and see what I have to say about books... I get excited like a little kid in a candy store haha.

Maureen's Book Haven: How often do you normally post?

Cristal: I try to do a post at the very least, twice a week. 

Maureen's Book Haven: How many followers do you have?

Cristal: I have 56 followers so far.

Maureen's Book Haven: How much time do you spend on your blog per week?

Cristal: Around two or three days a week for a couple of hours.

Maureen's Book Haven: Is blogging a dominant part of your everyday life? If so, how dominant?

Cristal: No, not at the moment it isn't.

Maureen's Book Haven: Are there any benefits for you from blogging? If so, what are they?

Cristal: I have tons of fun blogging. To me that is a benefit. The more I read and blog, the more books I have the opportunity to discover that I might not have otherwise. I love reading and writing, so blogging about books seemed like a neat combination for me. I have also had fun meeting other bloggers in the book community. Everyone is really nice and helpful which is cool.


Thank you so much for helping me out and answering these questions! Everyone please go check out her blog!
Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment