Monday, November 19, 2012

Movie Monday #3: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Trailer!

Hey everyone! I know I haven't done a Movie Monday in a while, but I've been so busy and I'll start trying to do them more often. But a movie trailer just came out that I'm super excited for and I've watched it a million times. Of course it's the Mortal Instruments: City of Bones trailer! It looks so epic and I really love the casting (except for Jace of course) but who knows he might surprise me. I'm waiting to see how he acts before I get too judge-y. But Clary looks perfect and Simon's such a cutie. Who else is just as excited for August as I am? What do you think about the trailer and all things City of Bones movie?


Happy Reading and Viewing!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this movie to finally come out! I read the book over the summer and I thought it was pretty good. I hope it stays as a movie series. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I loved it and I can't wait to see how they adapt it to film -- the trailer looks awesome so I hope the movie is too (:

      Delete