Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo!

NaNoWriMo stands for National Novel Writing Month which is the month of November. This is my first year and I'm so excited even though I'm swamped with college work but writing is such an important part of my life and I haven't written much since I've been at school. So I really wanted to do this to help me not lose that part of me because I love that part. I'll be randomly updating you throughout the month of November with how it's going!

If you want to know more about NaNoWriMo, it's just the beginning so you can still hop on board! Click Here, and take the challenge. The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of the month whether or not it's a novel or whatever you want it to be!

If you are joining in on the NaNoWriMo, add me as a buddy! Click Here for my profile link and we can check in on each other's promise. Also let me know in the comments below, if you're doing it and if you added me as a buddy and hopefully we can give each other inspiration and pep talks throughout the month (:

I know I'm a little late posting this, but oh well! Still can hop on board, and still can add you guys as buddies if you're doing it (:

Good Luck!

Happy Writing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment