Saturday, December 1, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 27

Day 27: Your reading playlist.

There's not really a playlist I have for reading. I more have one for when I'm writing because I don't really listen to music while I read to much and there's different songs that relate to different books. For writing however, I like to listen to music that makes me feel. I need something that's going to bring out memories and emotions in me whether or not they're good or bad. I find it much easier to connect and I end up connecting them to characters in books I've been reading or writing. I guess it's very specific to each individual person and mine changes so much depending on my mood and the point in my life.

What about you? Do you have a reading playlist? And if so what songs are on it?

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment