Tuesday, December 4, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 28

Day 28: Favorite Book from Childhood?

Okay, these are going to be very cliche, but I don't really care. Of course I grew up with the Harry Potter books so those have to be in here. I remember getting the first two for Christmas one year and I had no clue what I was getting into. Also the Magic Tree House Books were amazing. There was like a million of them -- probably in the 30s by now if she's still going. I also loved Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. 



What books did you love as a kid?

Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG OMG OMG I THINK I'VE READ EVERY BOOK FROM THAT SERIES!! I just looovee The Magic Tree House :)also the Goosebumps series and Katie Kazoo books.
    Just letting you know, since you review ya books too that I have this event on my blog called OVEREXPOSED BOOK 2012, a book that has been talked about, featured, reviewed by almost every book blogger. You can vote your favorite YA book, and might win it! I thought you might be interested. http://wp.me/p2Da8V-iH
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED MAGIC TREE HOUSE! I loved how it never ended. I used to have a lot but I don't know if i have them anymore. I want to collect them all again! And i never really got into goosebumps but I wish I did. And thanks for letting me know I'll check it out!

      Delete