Saturday, December 8, 2012

30 Day Book Challenge: Day 29

Day 29: An author you wish was more well known.

This one is particularly hard. I've always picked up whatever I wanted from the shelves not worrying about something being from a particular author -- except for John Green who is my favorite. But now that I'm getting into book blogging I see how important it is and it's opening my eyes. My favorite authors are pretty well known right now but I just read Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry and I really want her to publish more things and I want to read her stuff -- yet she is pretty well known by now. But there are a bunch of indie authors out there that have amazing stuff that we need to support and discover and I'm so excited for diving into that!

What about you? What author do you think I should check out that's not as well known?

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment