Sunday, December 9, 2012

Book Haul #4: Thrift Store!

Hey everyone! I went to Goodwill awhile ago with my mom and ended up getting 11 books for three dollars. It was amazing!! I left them at home while I was at school so I wasn't able to show you guys and film a video so now that I'm home for break here's your book haul!! My camera cut off so I only got up to #9 and you see a bit of #10! They're all listed below so don't worry!


1. The Pretty Committee Strikes Back (The Clique Series #5) by Lisi Harrison

2. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

3. What the Dead Know by Laura Lippman

4. The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger

5. A Secret Kept by Tatiana DeRosnay

6. The Tourist by Olen Steinhauser

7. Bloodlines by Jan Burke

8. The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly

9. 1st to Die by James Patterson

10. The Ghost by Danielle Steel

11. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks


Have you read any of these? Are they good? Let me know (:

Happy Reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment