Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Update: Finals Week!

Hey everyone!! OKAY I KNOW I'VE BEEN MIA FOR A LITTLE. But I have good reason. These past two weeks I've been in Finals mode for college. Today, I'm taking a little study break to write this but my last final is tomorrow morning. 


As you can see.... It's going well... I promise I'll get back to normal soon!! It's just been so stressful and I've been so busy that it's been impossible to film reviews and keep up with my reading pace. Believe me when I say over Winter Break I'm going to be a crazy reader and give you so much to look at! Also, next week I'll be visiting my friends back in my old town so I might not be posting much then either! I'm sorry! I'm trying, honestly. Life is just kicking me in the butt. 

So, I thought now would be a good time to ask for reading suggestions as well as you guys updating me on what you've been reading and all that good stuff! Any plans for the month of December, the Holidays, anything? Tell me below! I'll be back full force soon I promise!
Love you guys for sticking with me and hello and welcome to new followers!!

Happy Reading!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! My finals are in 2 weeks! The books that I've read and liked so far are: The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan andPersephone by Kaitlin Bevis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! And good luck to you too! Those both sound good, i'm going to go check them out! Thank you for your suggestions (:

      Delete
  2. Hi Maureen!

    I'm on my finals too. They are horrible. I'm just glad that school's just about over. Good luck with your finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I just finished them and they were terrible! Good luck with yours too! It feels so liberating to be done that I've only been home for a little over 24 hours and I've finished two books!! Eep!! (:

      Delete