Sunday, January 27, 2013

Update 1/27

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry for being M.I.A..... Seriously. I'm really sorry. I don't want to be. But I've been so busy and stressed. Second semester started and I'm in two English classes, plus the fact that I just moved dorms with my roommate with a clown car across campus. It's literally insane how much has been going on. I'm so sorry. Please know I intend to be back ASAP but it might take me a bit. Keep up with what I'm reading on my shelfari and goodreads. I'm not posting reviews but I'm rating books as I read them there. If you've followed me there before you know that it takes me a while to post reviews -- slower than me actually reading them so I'm very far ahead on the reading track.

On the upside for my classes I'm reading interesting books for them so I'm super excited! I'm in a bit of a classics rut for this first part of 2013 and I couldn't be more excited. On how much I love them... you'll just have to wait and see.

Please let me know how you are doing and what you all have been up to! I'll promise to check out blogs soon I'm so behind on everything ahh it's so overwhelming!

Happy Reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Great post!! I love your content and Thankyou very much, I have found this info extremely good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
    University of Phoenix Online

    ReplyDelete
  3. This valuable editorial was very useful to read, I savored it completely. I'm about now to email it to my colleagues to permit them examine this too. Thank you really.
    dentist carthage tx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This valuable editorial was very useful to read, I savored it completely. I'm about now to email it to my colleagues to permit them examine this too. Thank you really.


    moving companies sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great discussion! I'm so delighted to find other people who care about this topic, which I've been puzzling over for a while. Thanks

    ReplyDelete